Complete Corporate Reporting Service
Creativity meets smart thinking and seamless logistics
Who we are
We’re a service born from the marriage between two experts in the Annual Report business.
We have 20 years' experience working together helping companies with their Corporate Reporting aspirations – from conception and content, through to production and delivery, printed and online.
What we do
Conveying the best message for your company.
We offer a different approach to reporting – not the typical big agency approach, with high pricing, low flexibility, outsourced production and stock designs. We provide unrivalled flexibility, control and smart thinking from a dedicated, experienced team of Corporate Reporting professionals.
We create amazing Annual Reports
- Help comply with the Code and related regulations
- We keep up to date with regulations such as the new FRC Corporate Governance Code, so that we can advise you on what you need to include and the best way to do it.
- Convey intangible aspects such as culture
- Our experience, built over many years, helps us to translate even the most intangible aspects of your business into words and graphics to help you meet ever-evolving Governance requirements.
- Help you with greater transparency in reporting
- Clear, concise reporting is vital if you want to connect with your stakeholders and build trust. We take your thoughts and words and translate them into clear, concise copy and appropriate graphical treatments.
- Steer you through the principles where there are no rules
- Using Best Practice methods refined from experience and leading reporting resources, we help you meet the Code and other requirements in an engaging, inspiring way – even where there’s little or no formal guidance.
We create solutions that are bespoke to you and your company arrived at through discussion and ‘being on the same team’.
We offer an integrated service from strategy, content and design through to 24hr typesetting, edgarisation, proofing, printing, mailing, digital and online production – ensuring greater control and flexibility. We have over 20 years’ experience in international Corporate Reporting, with around-the-clock project management planning and expertise in all areas.
We can provide creative solutions to your problems
- Friends in high places
- We’re acknowledged experts in Corporate Reporting, from winning the Investor Relations Society’s ‘Most Improved Annual Report’ award to being invited to lead the panel on Best Practice Corporate Reporting at the Annual Company Secretary Forum organised by Thomson Reuters.
- Depth of experience
- We’ve been working with national and international companies on their Corporate Reporting since the 1960s. From UK FTSE 350 to AIM-listed companies, and from Euronext-listed to Middle Eastern corporates, we have the scale of resources and local knowledge to help.
- Holistic teamwork
- With some 35 full-time professionals across every discipline, we work together to ensure a seamless approach to your needs. Our project management team works around the clock, 24 hours a day, working hand-in-hand with creatives, copywriters and designers, and augmented by the largest in-house financial typesetting team in Europe and in-house production and mailing in London. This holistic approach means greater confidentiality, flexibility and control.
- Strong capability
- Our talents aren’t just limited to Corporate Reporting. We’ve built the design side of our business through creating brands, digital and marketing for some of the most prestigious global companies; and the production side of business from working on the largest, most complex and demanding Mergers & Acquisitions and Capital Markets deals.
- Creative diversity
- As part of our unique offering, we are proud of the diversity of creative projects we create solutions for, whether that’s for the Corporate world or for the Arts. Each and every project feeds back into our skillset and thought process, which we can bring to bear when proposing bespoke solutions for your needs.
- 100% commitment
- We won’t take on your Reporting unless we can give you 100% commitment. From undertaking extensive overnight amendments or just making last-minute alterations around the clock, to meeting impossible deadlines driven by unexpected corporate events, it’s what we do on a daily basis for the world’s leading investment banks, law firms and corporates. Our reputation is only as good as your happiness with what we can do for you.
We helped create a simple yet highly impactful Report conveying the brand’s creative personality whilst remaining succinct.
For this graphically rich Report, we worked closely with the client to bring the style into line with their new-look website.
Having created Safeland's corporate identity, we have also implemented their style across diverse media including both print and web.
With over 30 years’ industry experience, Tim has led sales teams across both printed and digital platforms and his clients include leading Investment Banks, Brokers, Law Firms and Listed Companies. In the Corporate Reporting arena, Tim looks after Millennium & Copthorne Hotels, Dixons Carphone, Mothercare and numerous FTSE250 and AIM companies, applying Best Practice solutions to help them convey their best investment case. Tim sat on the Corporate Reporting Panel (alongside members of the FRC and Keller Group) at the Seventh Annual Company Secretary Forum in London, and is looking forward to participating on the panel again at the 2018 forum.
With over 20 years' experience, Chris specialises in managing the operational side of BlackCallowEnergy and is one of the leading project managers in the industry. His experience covers all aspects of customer service, typesetting, proofing and print production for the largest financial document transactions in the UK, including the largest ever Equity Fundraising (Lloyds Bank recapitalisation), largest ever Banking takeover (HBOS and Lloyds) and other major projects.
Business-focused Andy ensures that BlackCallowEnergy runs like a well-oiled machine, with all design projects running on time and on budget. Andy is also responsible for new business generation, liaising with clients and project managing web-based design solutions.
Matthew graduated with a first class honours degree and was invited to exhibit at Britain’s Young Designers. 25 years later, he is the key point of contact for clients as he heads up BlackCallowEnergy’s design team, bringing a wealth of problem-solving and creative experience to each project.
With over 14 years’ experience of managing complex financial documentation and virtual data room transactions, supporting numerous capital markets and M&A transactions, David’s clients include Investment Banks, Corporate Brokers, Corporate Lawyers, Private Equity Teams and PLCs.
Tom graduated with a 2:1 from the University of Nottingham and went on to work abroad in Mexico, teaching English to business people and working in corporate sales. Upon returning to the UK he joined our team in the summer of 2017 as a Sales Analyst.
Mark has assisted Investment Banks, Law Firms and Corporates on their most complex M&A transactions, Main List, AIM and other overseas Exchange IPO's and Corporate Reporting in both Operations and Sales roles for over 15 years.
Peter has been with us for 14 years and specialises in Domestic Corporate Finance and has handled many high-profile projects. He has a solid record of meeting critical deadlines in M&A deals, Equity and Debt Capital Market transactions, as well as Investor and Shareholder communications including Annual Reports and SEC filings. Peter also specialises in handling Insolvency & Restructuring projects.
With over 30 years’ experience in the industry, Mike was project manager for the BP Privatisation amongst numerous other successful privatisations during his career. More recently he has been production manager on our largest transactions and covers Corporate Finance, Insolvency & Restructuring, and Corporate Reporting accounts.
Get in touch
We’d love to talk to you about how we can help.
Whether you'd like an informal discussion, a formal proposal or just a chat about best practice, please call Tim Black on +44 (0)20 3794 1736 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, contact any of our team members:
+44 (0)20 3794 1720
80 Coleman Street